Tanulási típus teszt

2014. június 23., hétfő

Study with your Zodiac

Astrology for education

All of us want to learn fast and easily. Many are looking for the method of super simple learning, especially when it is about languages. A „wonder” method is maybe more obvious than you think: the recognition of YOUR own PERSONALITY. There are many pathways to increase this self awareness, one of them is astrology. Astrology is very controversial: is it scientific or is it supernatural? Are astrology predictions true? Does astrology determine fate or personality? Let's have a look ;-)


Daily, weekly, yearly horoscopes in the media are quite general, which is okay if we are aware of that. We shouldn't expect a weekly overview of a zodiac to be entirely true for each person who has the same sign. The individual content, which perfectly matches you, can be read from your birth chart (including the exact time of your birth moment and your birthplace). The astrology chart is essentially a map of the sky at the moment you were born. The planets and the signs tell us what talents and capabilities the owner might have. My suggestion would be that each new born baby receives a birth chart with some explanation so that he or she and the parents can be aware of all of the possibilities.



horoscopes.lovetoknow.com


I got my first personalized astrological portrait from my uncle when I was thirteen and it totally struck me. I fell in love with astrology on the spot. I have taught myself a great deal about it and a few years later I went to an astropsychological school (Huber method). The Huber style astrology impressed me a lot.
I asked my relatives, colleagues, students if they were interested in their personal horoscopes. Some of them loved my work from the beginning and some of them needed a bit more time to admit the great wisdom of astrology. Moreover, many of them came back to me with further questions, even bringing a curious friend.



Based upon these success stories I started to apply astrology in my teaching methods. I am trying to fit the lessons and the exercises perfectly to the student's temperament (personality). As I wrote it in my introduction, I think personalized tuition is really important as it can ensure that the individual internalizes the foreign language or any other subject. Thanks to astrology I can identify much quicker personalities. Helping me to focus on their capabilities and their motivation as well. Motivation in learning is considered to be a significant issue. My students have given me positive feedback on personal horoscope based education: 'We know each other better.', 'I feel more comfortable when learning.', 'I am happy to have a teacher and a personal therapist in one person'. If I consider the strengths & weaknesses of a personality while preparing the teaching material, the students' performance improve more than we all expect. For example, one of my students (18-year-old girl) had difficulties to express herself verbally in English although her lexical knowledge was excellent. Using my method we managed to find out that her fears ruled her mind because of her perfectionism. We discussed the options how she could cancel her fears and in a year she became so open that she could make a lot of new friends in our summer camp using her language skills!



psychicadvisornetwork.com

If you haven't been convinced of astrology yet, you can try out my method just for fun. You have nothing to lose but gain a lot. It is worth learning according to your own character.
The astrology signs are grouped into four essential elements: fire, water, air and earth. The symbolism of these elements is so exact that the element that your astrology sign lies under greatly influences your personality traits. Let's check the short characteristics: Air signs (Gemini, Libra, Aquarius) are free and elusive like air, they live in their mind. Water signs (Cancer, Scorpio, Pisces) represent the intuition and emotional aspects. They are empathetic, caring and helpful but they are over sensitive and can be easily hurt by others. Fire signs (Aries, Leo, Sagittarius) are very temperamental and passionate, however, if managed properly, their energy can be very beneficial. They have a strong sense of self and need to spread out and explore. Earths signs (Taurus, Virgo, Capricorn) are solid and stable. They are the most materialistic and possessive of all zodiac elements. Now it is an obvious conclusion if I say that a strong Water (e.g. dreaming and sensitive) personality student can't work smooth with a teacher who is mostly Fire (e.g. very dynamic and goal-oriented).

The natal chart wheel shows your essential characteristics (whether you are Aries or Gemini- Fire or Air etc.) and your natural reaction to new people and situations. (This is called your ascendant or your rising sign: at the moment of your birth it is the one you will embody not only physically, but also emotionally and spiritually.) The sign position of your Mercury shows how we pick up, process, absorb and exchange information, so how we learn & how we communicate. Let's see a short description of each Mercury position:
Mercury in Aries: quick thinking and decisions: reasoning and arguments. These people can concentrate for a short while. Improvisation, trepidation.
Mercury in Taurus: balanced thinking, deliberation, moderate. Sometimes these people have to be more flexible.
Mercury in Gemini: constant exchange of ideas, discussions. Adaptable, bright. These people can be impatient and tricky.
Mercury in Cancer: logical thinking, excellent memory and imagination. These people can be reserved and restless in new situations.
Mercury in Leo: excellent planning and organizing skills. Sophisticated and smart. These people can be dramatic or tyrant.
Mercury in Virgo: sober, critical and practical. These people can be immersed in details.
Mercury in Libra: understanding and thoughtful. These people can be extremely hesitant.
Mercury in Scorpio: internally determinate, intellectual, introverted. These people can be obsessive.
Mercury in Sagittarius: wisdom, rapid big picture seeing, good sense of foreign languages. These people may not have enough self-confidence.
Mercury in Capricorn: rational, practical, leisure, excellent mathematical thinking. These people often can be pessimistic, gloomy and silent.
Mercury in Aquarius: original, special/ extreme, speaks dynamically. These people can be stubborn or specimen.
Mercury in Pisces: very intuitive and compassionate. These people can be absent-minded, rhapsodic and timid.

Which one fits you the most? :)
You can check if you type your data in the comment field with your question(s) and I hope I can help you with my answers.
Ági

References:
www.zodiac-signs-astrology.com/
www.cafeastrology.com/

Nincsenek megjegyzések:

Megjegyzés küldése