Tanulási típus teszt

2014. szeptember 25., csütörtök

Business English 11./ COMPLAINTS

MAKING A COMPLAINT/ PANASZTÉTEL ANGOLUL

toonpool.com
A complaint letter is a formal letter. Try to address it to the manager or owner of the company which made you dissatisfied. Clearly state the facts/ key details of your case for your complaint: e.g. problem with goods or services bought from the business at a particular location and date and that you want the problem fixed. Always keep your complaint professional. State that you expect to hear from the business with a solution. You should include your address in the letter.

Useful phrases for complaining:

This is a letter to notify you/ follow up on our conversation about a problem with your product/ service. / I am writing to give details of my dissatisfaction with your product/ service because...

This product/ service I bought/ rented/ had repaired at your location on <date>....

On using it for the first time, I found that...

When I returned your product to the store, your representatives said that they were unable to replace it or offer me a refund. This option is unsatisfactory.

To resolve the problem, I would appreciate it if you could refund the money/ exchange/ replace/ repair the product as soon as possible.

As your product  clearly does not function (as it should) and therefore does not comply with the legal standards of product quality, I am therefore writing to you to ask for a full refund of the price of x EUR. 

I have enclosed copies of my records as a proof of purchase.

Unfortunately, the problem remains unresolved.

I look forward to your reply and a resolution to my problem, and will wait until <date> before seeking help from a consumer protection agency.

Please contact me within 5 weekdays to confirm that you will honor my request/ to discuss this matter

Szókincs:

Feladat:
Egészítsd ki a panaszlevelet!

Dear Sir or Madam,

This is a letter to ______________________(1)  you about a problem. I am unhappy with the quality of the cabinet I bought at your store in London on 15th September 2014. 

The cabinet doors do not open and shut properly, with one half darker than the other. The cabinet was delivered on 17th September 2014 and I found this problem as soon as I unpacked it from the box.

The cabinet is not of acceptable ______________________(2) and does not match the sample cabinet I was shown in your store. I would like you to ______________________(3) it with one of the same quality and arrange for return of the faulty cabinet at no cost.

I have ______________________(4) a copy of the receipt as ______________________(5) of purchase.

I would like to have this problem fixed quickly please. If I do not hear from you within 10 ______________________(6), I will lodge a formal complaint with Consumer Affairs.

You can ______________________(7) me on 1234 5678 during working hours to ______________________(8) this matter further.

Yours faithfully,

Jane White

______________________(9): Copy of the receipt

Megoldás:
(1) inform; (2) quality; (3) replace; (4) enclosed/ attached; (5) proof; 
(6) workdays; (7) reach/ contact; (8) solve; (9) Attachment(s)

Nincsenek megjegyzések:

Megjegyzés küldése