Tanulási típus teszt

2014. január 31., péntek

Business English 1./ Telephone language

FORMAL TELEPHONE LANGUAGE
http://www.moneyintention.com/

Sarah: ABC Company, Sarah Weber speaking.
Peter: Good morning, this is Peter Smith from Richardson. I'd like to speak to Alex Roger, please.
Sarah: Certainly, Mr. Smith. I'll see if he's in the office now.
I'm afraid he's not here at the moment. Would you like to leave a message?
Peter: Yes, please say that Peter Smith called.
Sarah: OK. Shall I ask him to call you back?
Peter: No, thanks. I have to leave the office now. Please tell him I'll call again tomorrow.
Sarah: OK. I'll pass on your message. Have a nice day.
Peter: Thank you. Bye.

Kifejezések a szövegben:


..... speaking.= .... vagyok/ beszél.
This is .....= ..... vagyok.
Ha felveszem a telefont vagy bemutatkozom.

I'd like to speak TO....= I would like to speak TO...=
....-tal szeretnék beszélni.
Would you like to....?= Szeretne.....?
leave a message= üzenetet hagy

leave the office= elmegy/ elindul az irodából
I have to leave the office now.= Most el kell indulnom az irodából.
in the office= az irodában
He is in (the office) now.= Ő most bent van (az irodában).

I'll pass on your message.= I will pass on your message.=
Át fogom adni az üzenetét.

I'm afraid....= Attól tartok, hogy....

Shall I ask him/her/ them to call you back?= Megkérjem őt/ őket, hogy visszahívja/-ják Önt?
Ha udvariasan felajánlom, hogy megcsinálok valamit.

Egyéb kifejezések:

Who is this, please?/ Who is calling please?= Kivel beszélek?

Can I speak to...?= Beszélhetnék ...-tal?

I've got the wrong number.= Félretárcsáztam.
You've got the wrong number.= Ön rossz számot hívott.

Can I take a message?= Hagyhatnék üzenetet?

Just a moment.= Egy pillanat.
Hold on please while I find a pen.= Tartsa kérem, amíg keresek egy tollat.
I've made a note of that.= Felírtam.

Feladat:

Mi illik a szövegbe? 
(Több megoldás is lehetséges egy-egy helyre.)











this/ like/ shall/ take/ calling/ has/ helpknows/ leave/ hold


Secretary: Good morning, this is Alissa Lord. How can I __________(1)?
Peter: Good morning. I would __________(2) to speak to the director, please.
Secretary: Could I ask who is __________(3)?
Peter: This is Peter Wilson from WilsonTech.                              
Secretary: Just a moment. I'm sorry our director's in a meeting at the moment.
Peter: Can I __________(4) a message?
Secretary: Of course. __________(5) on please while I find a pen.
Peter: Can you tell him Peter called and it's urgent, please?
Secretary__________(6) I ask him to call you back?
Peter: Yes, thank you. I don't think he __________(7) my number. My number is 123-3456, extension 78.
Secretary: Let me repeat that just to make sure. Peter Wilson from WilsonTech, 123-3456, extention 78.
Peter: Exactly.
Secretary: I'll make sure he gets your message. __________(8) a nice day.
Peter: Many thanks. Bye.

Megoldás:
1. help; 2. like; 3. this/ calling; 4. take/ leave; 5. hold; 6. shall; 
7. knows/ has; 8. have


Nincsenek megjegyzések:

Megjegyzés küldése