Tanulási típus teszt

2014. január 30., csütörtök

70. Car accident/ Autounfall

CAR ACCIDENT/ AUTOUNFALL

Adam: Hi Monica! Are you OK?
Monica: Hi Adam! Unfortunately I got into a car accident this morning.
Adam: Oh my God! Are you hurt?
Monica: No, but my arm is still a little sore.
Adam: What happened?
Monica: I hit a car that stopped in front of me.
Adam: Weren't you paying attention?
Monica: No. But fortunately the people in the other car are all right. I wasn't going very fast.
Adam: Were you wearing a seatbelt?
Monica: Yes.
Adam: Who called the police?
Monica: I called them right after the accident.
Adam: Do you want me to drive you home?
Monica: No, thanks. I need to go and get my car fixed today.



http://www.funnyjunk.com/

Adam: Hallo Monica! Bist du okay?
Monica: Hallo Adam! Leider hatte ich einen Autounfall heute Morgen.
Adam: Ach du meine Güte! Hast du dich verletzt?
Monica: Nein, aber mein Arm tut noch weh.
Adam: Was ist passiert?
Monica: Ich bin auf ein Auto aufgefahren, das vor mir angehalten hat.
Adam: Hast du nicht aufgepasst?
Monica: Nein. Aber zum Glück sind die Leute im anderen Auto okay. Ich war nicht sehr schnell.
Adam: Warst du angeschnallt?
Monica: Ja.
Adam: Wer hat die Polizei angerufen?
Monica: Ich habe sie gleich nach dem Unfall angerufen.
Adam: Soll ich dich nachhause fahren?
Monica: Nein, danke. Ich muss mein Auto noch heute reparieren lassen.

Hogy vannak az alábbi szavak, kifejezések angolul/ németül?
a) baleset
b) Jézusom!
c) Mi történt?
d) odafigyelni
e) szerencsére
f) bekötve (biztonsági övvel)
g) megjavítani

Nyelvtani egységek a szövegben:
- past simple
- past continuous
- want somebody to do something (verb+object)
- causative
--------------------------------------
- Perfekt 
- Wortfolge
- Kausativ

Answer/ Antwort/ Megoldás:
a) accident/ der Unfall
b) Oh my God!/ Du meine Güte!
c) What happened?/ Was ist passiert?
d) pay attention/ aufpassen
e) fortunately/ zum Glück
f) wearing a seatbelt/ angeschnallt
g) fix/ reparieren

Nincsenek megjegyzések:

Megjegyzés küldése