Tanulási típus teszt

2014. február 14., péntek

Business English 3./ How to apply for a job

HOW TO APPLY FOR A JOB

http://manpowersolution.vn/

When you decide to apply for a job you need to send in your application. This will probably consist of your CV and cover letter. If the company are interested in you they will ask you to attend an interview.

Useful expressions for email job applications:

I saw your your advertisement for the position of xy on the internet.

I am interested in this position./ I would like to express my interest in a position as xy for your company.

I would like to apply for this position.

Could you please send me an application form?

I have attached my resume.

I am looking forward to speaking with you about this employment opportunity in person.

Thank you very much for your time and consideration.

Feladat:
http://www.talentedladiesclub.com/

Complete the application letter. Use only one word in each space.



Dear HR Team,

I am _______________(1) in response to your _______________(2) in today's Metropol for an assistant. I would like to apply for this _______________(3).
I am a recent graduate of the Corvinus University in Budapest and I am currently working part-time _______________(4) a clerk for RTL. I am familiar with all aspects of office operations.
I have _______________(5) a copy of my _______________(6) and would very much appreciate an _______________(7) of an interview.
Thank you very much for your time and _______________(8).
I am looking _______________(9) to hearing from you.

_______________(10) faithfully,

Jane Smith

Megoldás (minta!):
(1) writing (2) advertisement (3) position (4) as (5) attached
(6) resume (7) opportunity (8) consideration (9) forward (10) yours



Nincsenek megjegyzések:

Megjegyzés küldése