Tanulási típus teszt

2014. március 21., péntek

97. Question words/ Fragewörter

QUESTION WORDS/ FRAGEWÖRTER

1. What are you doing? I'm eating in the kitchen.
2. Who lives here? My brother lives here.
3. When do you get up? I get up at 6 o'clock.
4. Why did you smoke? Because I was young.
5. Where is he? He's in the garage.
6. Which bus do you take to school? I take bus 8.
7. Whose book is this? This is my book.
8. How old are you? I'm 16 years old.
9. How much time do you have? I don't have any.

http://en.hdyo.org/

1. Was machst du? Ich esse in der Küche.
2. Wer lebt hier? Mein Bruder lebt hier.
3. Wann stehst du auf? Ich stehe um 6 Uhr auf.
4. Warum hast du geraucht? Denn ich war jung.
5. Wo ist er? Er ist in der Garage.
6. Welchen Bus nimmst du zur Schule? Ich nehme den Bus Nr. 8.
7. Wessen Buch ist das? Das ist mein Buch.
8. Wie alt bist du? Ich bin 16 Jahre alt.
9. Wieviel Zeit hast du? Ich habe keine Zeit.

Mit jelentenek a fent kérdőszavak? /A válaszok segítenek ;-)/
a) Mikor?
b) Kié?
c) Mennyi?
d) Mit?
e) Ki?
f) Milyen öreg?
g) Melyik?
h) Miért?
i) Hol?

Megoldás:
2014.03.24.

Nincsenek megjegyzések:

Megjegyzés küldése